A globally recognised retail business based in Erdington are looking to recruit a management accountant, reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager and Finance Director of a growing business. This role would be working in a close-knit small team of 6, giving you great exposure working alongside various departments such as operations.
This Management accountant position will be varied and fast-paced working alongside experienced professionals. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to develop their accounting knowledge to the next level ideally working as an assistant accountant at the moment ready for that next step.
Ideally, you will:
• Experience working in an SME sized business, ideally retail or wholesale
• Studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA
• Varied all around exposure within accounting and be able to prepare and process accruals and prepayments without assistance
• Outgoing down to earth personality that can liaise with various stakeholders
In return, you will:
• Liaise daily with the Financial Controller and further your knowledge working alongside an experienced qualified accountant who offers full study support towards ACCA/CIMA
• Relaxed flexible working environment
• Located in a great location with onsite parking
• Competitive salary, holiday, pension and study support
This Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a reputable stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.