A leading technology business based in Solihull are looking to recruit a management accountant to join their rapidly expanding company. If you are a Management Accountant and part qualified with ACCA/CIMA, looking for your next step within a company with a current turnover of 100 million then this would be the perfect role for you. The company are looking to grow and improve year on year and are looking for talent who have a keen eye for improving processes and implementing change.
This Management Accountant position is a great opportunity for someone with strong attention to detail looking to progress their accounting experience within a PE backed company based in South East Birmingham.
Ideally, you will:
• Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA with a degree within a relevant subject
• Have previous experience completing management accounts without assistance and assisting with year-end accounts
• Have a good understanding of revenue recognition and how to recognise revenue into various projects
• Be looking for a role within a rapidly expanding company with various projects to get involved in from the get go, with the opportunity to manage and mentor in the near future
In return, you will
• Receive a competitive salary with development opportunities within a rapidly expanding business
• Work with a motivated and like-minded team in a positive business setting
• Have a varied workload within a challenging role
• Have access to a full study support package towards CIMA or ACCA and excellent benefits package with company discounts
This Management Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business that is continuing to grow year by year. With the responsibility given through a diverse workload including various projects and regular liaison with senior management, this will allow the successful candidate to really make their mark. If you possess the relevant skills and think this is the position for you, please apply.