We are currently working in partnership with a Birmingham based accountancy practice, to fill an Accounts and Audit vacancy, which is open to candidates from Junior through to Senior level.
This role is based within a regional firm, located in Sutton Coldfield. We are looking for a candidate who is interested in a steady, secure role within a well-established firm. There will be opportunities for progression, however the primary objective for this role is long term stability.
Within your new role, you will act as a key point of contact for clients, taking a lead on accountancy and audit services. You’ll be fully supported by the partners and other members of the team, while working in a cohesive, friendly and inclusive environment. The staff retention rate at this firm is exceptional, which is a testament to the working environment that the partners have created.
As the successful Accounts and Audit candidate, your duties will include:
• Reporting directly to the partners, with an ‘open door’ communication policy and the freedom to manage your own portfolio
• Supporting other members of the team in Audit and Accounts delivery
• Identifying areas of risk for clients and being heavily involved with the resulting discussions, offering and implementing solutions
• Supervise and support junior members of the team, giving you the management experience necessary for long term career development
In order to be successful, you will:
• Have a recognised accountancy qualification, or currently studying
• Have some previous experience of practice based audit and accounts
• Able to build strong client relationships as well as relationships with your colleagues. It’s important to recognise how important internal and external relationships are for being a successful person within the firm
The salary for this job will be between £24,000 – £35,000 depending on level of experience, apply now to find out more.