An established and fast growing professional services organisation based in Tividale is looking for a committed Accounts Apprentice to join their fast paced environment on a permanent basis. This opening has arisen due to a successful growth in the first half of the year. You will mainly be supporting the accounts team with the all things accounting and will see your role develop into management accounts.
You will have relevant experience of working in a similar role and be able to work within a large, supportive and friendly finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is studying an accounting qualification and would like some relevant work experience. If you have a good eye for detail, are highly numerate and enjoy working to deadline we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a graduate or at college studying your AAT
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and be able to use other finance computer packages
• Be confident in communicating to senior staff
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work and be part of a fun friendly finance team.
• Obtain exposure of more complex financial technicalities which will enhance your current skill set
• Be in good proximity to public transport.
This Accounts Assistant role is a great opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in accounts and enjoys problem solving. If you’d like to work for a fast growing and rewarding organisation please apply now.