A highly regarded organisation in Leamington has a requirement for a proactive Accounts Assistant who is able to fit into their brilliant accounts team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a secure and steady job within a team of social and inclusive people. With a growing business and plans for more long term growth, there will be opportunities to progress for the right candidate, as this organisation always prefers to promote from within.
You will become an important member of the team, liaising with various department in the business to facilitate effective communication between finance and the rest of the organisation. The firm has an open door policy with regards to communication, and encourages you to build relationships with not only your finance colleagues, but your colleagues all over the office. An ability to engage with people and build positive relationships quickly is an essential personality trait for this role.
Ideally, you will:
- Be looking for an opportunity to work somewhere that values your personality as much as your technical ability
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounts based role
- Have excellent Excel skills, being able to use pivot tables and vlookups
- Able to build positive relationships people and genuinely enjoy engaging with others
In return, you will:
- Become a valued member of a friendly team that performs to high standards
- Be provided with a bespoke training programme, designed to support your professional and personal development
- Feel well supported by your colleagues and senior management
- Work in a social environment where you will be able to enjoy your day to day working life
If you are looking for a job that will help you to develop, support you and ensure you enjoy your day to day work life, then this opportunity is perfect for you. If you are confident in your own ability and have the desire and motivation to excel in your career, apply now.