An expanding and reputable manufacturing company based in Smethwick is on the lookout for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 12 months with the potential to go permanent. This position is available due to the fast expansion of the company and need someone to help out with the influx of work. Your main duties will be chasing debt, bank reconciliation, cash allocation and processing purchase invoices. This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for a friendly team to be a part of and is on a short notice.
Ideally you will:
• Have previous experience of working within an all-round accounts role with experience of chasing debt
• be a strong communicator who will be able to work within a small finance function and help out where you can
• Be computer literate with the ability to navigate through systems efficiently.
In return you will:
• Be a valued and integral part of a small finance function
• Have the chance to work for an expanding company
• Have access to free parking.
If you are a finance professional looking for a friendly Accounts Assistant position please apply today.