A personable, friendly and fast growing retailer based in Bordsley green is on the look out for a profressional, reliable and keen Accounts Assitant to join their team on a permanent basis due to the companies continued success and growth. You will primarily be responsible for processing invoices, issuing credit notes, some credit control and other finance related tasks. You will report directly to the Finance Manager and have the opportunity to really learn and grow with the company. This is a really exciting prospect for someone with a sound understanding and practical experience of some accounts related experience and would like to develop within their finance career.
Ideally you will:
• Have previous accounts experience and have sound understanding of transactional finance duties
• Be a great team member who is willing to learn and take on more opportunities once they are available to you
• Want to be challenge day to day in your role and be a great team member
In return you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a growing company
• Be part of a friendly, down to earth and approachable team
• Have onsite parking
• Potential to get study support for the right individual
This opportunity is for anyone who is passionate about development both personally and for the business who wants to be part of an outgoing team. If you have recent accounts experience of around a year or more and want an opportunity to develop, please apply now.