Mitchell Adam are currently recruiting on behalf of a regional accountancy practice based in Coventry. We are looking to fill an accounts assistant vacancy for an AAT qualified candidate.
This is a role within an accountancy practice, so practice based experience is highly desirable for this role.
You will be given exposure to a wide variety of clients from various sectors, including charity/not for profit, manufacturing and public sector. You’ll be given study support and a clear progression plan in order to develop your career.
As the successful Accounts Assistant your duties will include:
• Purchase and Sales Ledger invoice processing
• Reconciling bank income and expenditure
• Assisting in the production of client accounts
• Dealing with client queries and managing client relationships
In order to be successful, you will:
• Be AAT qualified
• Have an accurate and methodical approach to work
• Have previous experience of working in a Practice
The salary for this Accounts Assistant job will be £22,000, apply now to find out more.