Due to a period of extensive growth and the acquisition of another 7 businesses, my client, an established blue-chip organisation in Dudley is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Dealing with a very high volume of invoices, this role can be pressured at times, and processing levels are high, therefore candidates looking to gain experience to support their financial studies will not be suitable. Joining a sociable and mixed team, you will be a fundamental part of this team and work within a supportive and friendly organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to gain a good couple of year’s clerical finance experience within a global and renowned company. An intensive training period of 6 months will be given to you as you commence this role.
Ideally you will:
• An excellent communicator- both verbally and written
• Be able to pick up new systems and processes easily
• Have the ability to work at an extremely fast pace, maintaining a high level of accuracy at all times
• Have a good level of Excel and be able to use VLookups and Pivot Tables
• Have at least 12 months experience processing invoices
In return you will receive:
• Generous company benefits- onsite parking, a pension scheme, a 35 hour working week, and 25 days holiday
• Working in a centrally located office facility accessible by public transport
• A really pleasant working environment, with support and training whilst you learn the role
If you are have a high attention to detail and are an intelligent individual who is looking to for a position within an established and growing company then please apply as soon as possible.