I am currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for a rapidly expanding business in Solihull for a bright and enthusiastic graduate of Accountancy and Finance, or a studier of AAT with around one year’s experience. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with month end processes such as accruals and prepayments and the processing of invoices. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing business where you will be provided with study support after a successful probation, demonstrating the investment this company will have in you to succeed and grow with them as a business.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 1 year experience within an Accounts role and be ready to take the next step up, into a position where you will be given a leg up to eventually become a qualified Accountant
• Have an excellent knowledge of MS Office especially Excel
• Be an exceptional and confident communicator
• Possess a huge amount of enthusiasm and determination to succeed within Accounts
In return you will receive:
• Study support upon successful completion of probation
• Onsite parking
• A state of the art brand new office with excellent motorway links
• An opportunity within a friendly and supportive team
If this is the type of role you are looking for and you feel you have the skills and experience necessary, please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to set up interviews for this role next week.