An excellent position has become available for Accounts Assistant to work for a Coventry based client of mine. Due to their consistent growth they are looking to recruit someone who wants to grow along with the business and is attentive with proven experience as an Accounts Assistant.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a reputable, secure business and will be working with qualified accountants. With the change in the business they are looking for a candidate that can help cover the increased work load.
Ideally, you will:
• Be AAT qualified with previous experience within payroll administration, sales ledger, purchase ledger and all other bookkeeping duties
• The ability to adapt to a new processes and different ways of working
• Two years of working with SAGE and EXCEL
• Have a good amount of practical finance experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Apprentice, Accounts Assistant role or similar.
In return you will receive:
• A great working environment
• The opportunity to utilise your finance knowledge and still be able to learn more
• The opportunity to work in a business that can offer long term security and the chance to really become a key team member
• A competitive salary and on-site parking.
If you are looking for a role that can offer you the opportunity to progress within a secure business, then this could be exactly what you have been looking for.