A leading South-Birmingham based business is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Working within a small finance team, your role will include Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Credit Control. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing, innovative, and fun business where there is very much an ‘open door’ policy and opportunities to grow and progress in the future should you want them.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two year’s experience within a transactional accounting role
• Be a confident and exceptional communicator with people of all levels
• Have a good level of MS Office including an advanced level of Excel
• You MUST have experience working with CIS.
In return, you will receive:
• 35 hour working week with flexible hours should you need them
• Excellent opportunities for progression
• Private Medical
• Life insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Onsite parking
• Friendly and supportive working environment.
If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new opportunity and feel you could be the candidate we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately.