A well established and stable retail finance team based in Cannock are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis due to a restructure. Your core responsibility will be acting as the supporting function for the finance department with their transactional duties as well as inputting invoices, submitting VAT returns and chasing their company debts. This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone with relevant experience of working within a similar role or someone who is looking for a friendly team to join. If you have an outgoing personality, like working in a busy environment and have working knowledge of Excel we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have relevant experience of working within a finance department in an all-round accounts role
• Be a strong communicator and have proven experience within credit control
• Be able to confidently use Microsoft Excel and have had exposure to other finance packages
• Have a keen eye for detail and have experience of processing invoices.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and rewarding company where you’ll be valued
• Be eligible for company benefits
• Have access to free parking.
This position is a brilliant opening for anyone who is looking for a friendly team and company with some finance experience. If you are organised, a strong communicator and have experience of working within an all-round accounts position please apply today.