An excellent position has become available for an experienced Accounts Assistant working for a client of mine based in Nuneaton Due to their consistent growth they are looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant who will be a key part of our small finance team, reporting to the Finance Manager in ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the finance function.
The ideal applicant will be highly numerate and will have a logical and methodical approach to their work. They will possess strong Excel skills and will have experience of working with Sage. The successful candidate will ideally be AAT part-qualified and will have at least 12 months’ experience of working in an accounts department.
The successful candidate will be joining the business as an Accounts Assistant working with qualified accountants. This person will be someone who is looking to join a reputable, secure business.
Ideally, you will have:
• Part or fully AAT qualified with 12 months prior experience minimum as an Accounts Assistant who has previous experience with payroll administration, sales ledger, purchase ledger and a sound understanding of Management accounts
• The ability to adapt to a new processes and different ways of working
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including excellent Excel skills and a sound Knowledge of Sage accounting software
• Have a good amount of practical finance experience as a finance assistant, finance apprentice, accounts assistant role or similar
In return you will receive:
• A great working environment where you can learn from experienced colleagues
• Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation
• The opportunity to work in a business that can offer long term security and the chance to really become a key team member
• Provided with a competitive salary and on-site parking.
If you are looking for a role that can offer you the opportunity to progress in a secure business then this could be exactly what you have been looking for.
If you feel like this position could be for you then please apply.