Are you a well experienced Accounts Assistant, who wants to apply their knowledge and skills learnt to a new situation? This new opportunity has arisen that cannot be missed; a flourishing company offering an Accounts Assistant position to start immediately. They are looking for someone who is very confident in their abilities with a high level of common sense, this fast paced environment will need someone who holds some all-round accounts experience to be able to take on this incredible opportunity. The successful candidate will be part of a team of six, carrying out a varied “all-round” accounts role, including purchase ledger /sales ledger duties/ credit control and the ability to control the nominal ledger to trial balance.
Ideally, you will:
• Be experienced in all aspects of transactional accounting with an interest in developing your management accounts and reporting skills
• Be capable of working in a fast paced complex business where strategic deadlines have to be met in a timely manner
• Have a passion for working as part of a team but also be happy to manage your own workload independently
• 3+ years of experience of working in a similar job role.
In return, you will:
• Enjoy being apart of an energetic and vibrant team
• Be part of a growing company that is going from strength to strength
• Provided with a competitive salary.
The role would be perfect for anyone who has experience looking to gain further experience within an Accounts Assistant role. Wanting to grow and develop themselves within a strong financial Department. If you feel you have the right skills and would excel in this role, then please apply today.