An expanding business located in the heart of Solihull town centre is currently recruiting for a Transactional Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Joining an existing and established Finance team you will be responsible for the purchase ledger, sales ledger, reconciliation of bank accounts, and other ad hoc duties. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly business, with excellent benefits, where you can become a fundamental part of the finance team whilst this business grows, allowing for plenty of opportunity for progression.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within a finance role to include both purchase ledger and sales ledger
• Advanced Excel skills are essential, and Great Plains experience would be an advantage.
• Have strong commercial acumen and financial analysis skills
• Be an excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
• Hold an AAT qualification or equivalent
In return you will:
• Be joining a friendly and supportive business where annual salary reviews are a given
• Have onsite parking in the centre of Solihull and have excellent links to public transport
• Have 25 days holiday and a life insurance policy
If you are an experience Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge please do not hesitate to apply for interviews in the next two weeks.