We are assisting a rapidly expanding precision engineering company near Wyre Forest to appoint a personable and ambitious Accounts Assistant. The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for Purchase and Sales Ledger duties with motivation to support the accountants to prepare reports and monthly accounts. Within a small yet motivated and friendly team you will be responsible for an interesting range of accounting duties. The client would prefer a candidate with the desire to progress their finance career within this growing company.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience dealing with production and control of purchase and sales invoices
• Enjoy managing supplier relations and resolving queries
• Love working within a growing team and company where progression is guaranteed
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to develop your advanced accounting skills
• Work for a regionally recognised company with a fantastic reputation
• Receive full training and guidance to excel in your duties
This particular role is ideal for anyone that enjoys exceeding expectations and taking responsibility in their role. Following a great 2017, this company is expanding with a bright 2018 /19 ahead. If you meet the above criteria, have relevant experience and are immediately available then please apply.