An excellent position has become available for an experienced purchase ledger clerk who has previously controlled the ledger end to end, to step up into a new accounts assistant position that will provide that little bit more exposure to elements of finance.
Due to the company doing so well this position has come around and is looking to recruit for an Accounts Assistant who wants to become part of their already established team.
The successful candidate will be joining the business as an Accounts Assistant working with qualified accountants. This person will be someone who is looking to join a reputable, secure business. The successful candidate will need to have several years of working as a Purchase ledger clerk.
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience as a purchase ledger clerk and be accustomed to processing the purchase ledger fully
- The ability to adapt to a new processes and different ways of working
- The ability to deal with a variety of personalities
- Have experience of processing Monthly journal preparation and processing BACS payments
In return you will receive:
- A great working environment
- The opportunity to utilise your finance knowledge and still be able to learn more
- Be provided with a competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in a business that can offer long term security and the chance to really become a key team member
If you are looking for a role that can offer you the opportunity to progress in a secure business then this could be exactly what you have been looking for. If you feel like this position could be for you then please apply.