One of my clients is going through a strong period of growth and entering an exciting time, therefore they are looking for someone to join the team. The company is based in Warwick and they are searching for an Accounts Assistant to support their finance team starting on a permanent basis.
My client is looking for someone who is excelling in their career and is passionate about making a real difference in their place of work and is accustomed to working with high volumes of VAT transactions. On a daily basis you will ensure the completion of assignments and evaluating tasks as well as working on assignments with tax issues.
Ideally, you will:
• Have a degree in either business, finance, accounting or a related field
• Be AAT qualified and looking to study further
• Have outstanding written and oral communication skills as you will be expected to communicate effectively with the wider business network including clients
• Be confident and experienced in using a variety of systems
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work for a thriving business and be part of friendly, innovative team
• Be given the opportunity to work in a position of real responsibility that has genuine development opportunities
• Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links and on-site parking if needed
• Be provided with a competitive salary
If you are a passionate individual looking for a positive career move then this could be the position for you. This Role is ideal for someone who is looking to become part of a thriving team.