Are you a vibrant, determined and challenge driven Accounts Assistant? Operating on the outskirts of Coventry, this prominent and exclusive company offer the very best services to the customer and rely on this service to continue pushing them forward in this niche market. Due to a growth within the company, my client is now recruiting a talented Accounts Assistant to join this dynamic and innovative team. Ideally you will possess strong visual accuracy and a keen interest in developing your career with a strong and dedicated work ethic.
Ideally, you will:
• Manage key client accounts and have proven experience in all round accounts including purchase ledger, sales ledger and some credit control
• Have proven knowledge working within a fast paced complex business where strategic deadlines have to be met
• Be accurate in all areas of the role down to the smallest detail with attention to detail being a key attribute to the role
• Have a passion for working both independently and as part of a team
In return, you will:
• Start the role immediately and receive full training and ongoing support from a senior member of the management team
• Move into a permanent position if an above excellent work ethic is shown and maintained throughout the position
• Work for an established company within enviable office space offering a great location with on site parking available
• Thrive within an energetic, focussed and determined team
If you are a dedicated candidate who has built up some experience within the finance industry, ideally as an Accounts Assistant but this is not essential, this is a role that would help to develop your career. If you meet the requirements of this role and feel that you have the right attributes, then please apply today.