A rare and sought after Accounts Assistant position has arisen for a vibrant, driven and bright candidate to join this exclusive organisation. Initially starting as an owner managed business, my client has grown successfully over the last 10 years and now requires an Accounts Assistant to join their very motivated and innovative Accounts team. Based just outside the City Centre, the successful candidate will find themselves working not only for an iconic brand but also with some of the companies most highly recognised clients that are apart of an enviable portfolio of a wider global market for the organisation.
Ideally, you will:
• Be capable of working in a fast paced and complex business with a set target to work to both individually and as a team
• Be experienced in all aspects of transactional accounting with an interest in developing your management accounts and reporting skills
• Have a passion for working as part of a team but also be happy to manage your own workload effectively
• Communicate to a very high standard with a confident approach when liaising with various levels of staff
In return, you will:
• Start immediately with one to one training provided by the Finance Manager and offered continued support throughout the role thereafter
• Be given responsibility to manage key client accounts without being micro managed throughout the process
• Have the opportunity to progress into a permanent position when a high standard of work is exceeded and maintained
• Benefit from working in a fantastic office in a brilliant location with an outstanding organisation
If you are looking to gain further experience within an Accounts Assistant position, this is the role for you. My client is requiring a dedicated and driven candidate who thrives under pressure and takes pride when targets are not just met but exceeded. If you have read the requirements and feel you have the right attributes for the role then please apply today.