My client is a global, established and prestigious brand based in Birmingham City Centre and currently has an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and eager candidate to join their team on a permanent basis as an Accounts Coordinator. Joining a large and corporate office, you will be getting involved in the transactional side of finance including reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable and data entry. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders of all seniority, your communication skills must be exceptional to be considered for this role. My client will consider graduates, AAT studiers, or more experienced transactional finance candidates, so long as you have the right attitude and eagerness to recognise what a good opportunity this could be for you.
Ideally you will:
• Have exceptional communication skills with the confidence to speak to people of all levels of seniority
• Have a proven interest in accounts, whether that be from your studies, experience, or voluntary work
• Be exceptionally well presented and interested in working for a large, corporate business
• Be immediately available for a start
In return you will:
• Gain excellent opportunities for progression within a market leading business
• Work in a spectacular, brand new, centrally located office with excellent transport links
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Private healthcare and excellent pension scheme
If you are the confident, articulate, enthusiastic candidate we are looking for, then please do not hesitate to apply, as interviews will take place at the back end of this week!