My client based near Birmingham Airport is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. You will be joining an established and friendly finance function, reporting into the Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the processing of purchase and sales invoices on to Sage Line 50, dealing with queries, performing supplier statement reconciliations and some credit control. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and established business where you will be made to feel a part of the team from day one, joining a friendly and supportive finance function.
Ideally you will:
• Have at least 2 year’s experience within an Accounts Assistant/ Purchase Ledger role
• Highly committed to the position and well organised
• Be a great communicator with people of all levels
• Have used Sage Line 50
In return you will receive:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Onsite parking
• Annual salary reviews
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
If this is the type of role you are looking for and you feel you have the skills and experience necessary, please do not hesitate to apply as we are looking to set up interviews for this role next week.