We are currently recruiting an AAT qualified Accounts Assistant to join our team on a permanent basis. Working in a vibrant, fast-paced, and oftentimes loud environment, you will be responsible for processing the timesheets of temporary workers, processing purchase invoices, raising sales invoices, and dealing with queries. This in an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a business that is growing at a rapid rate, having just moved into new, centrally located stunning offices in the heart of Birmingham.
Ideally, you will:
• Have experience working in accounts within a recruitment agency
• Be a very confident communicator- a lot of this role will be telephone based and you will need to be able to build rapport quickly with candidates and clients alike
• Be AAT qualified/ a graduate of Accounts and Finance with around 12-18 months experience
• Thrive under pressure and be able to work within a fast-paced and sometimes pressured environment
In return, you will:
• Be joining a fun and friendly team, with regular social outings organised
• Gain the opportunity to make this role your own within a rapidly expanding organisation
• Be working with swanky, brand new offices in a centrally located, sought after postcode in Birmingham city centre, complete with a pool table, PS4 and FIFA, with brilliant access to transport links
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are an experienced Accounts Assistant seeking a new position within a challenging yet fun environment then please apply as soon as possible.