A leading North-Birmingham based business is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a stable and longstanding business which could lead to a brilliant opportunity for you to develop your finance career whilst becoming a qualified Accountant. You will initially be responsible for transactional duties within finance, getting more and more involved with the production of management accounts as your experience grows. Not only will this company provide study support for your accountancy qualifications, they will also provide you with the experience you need to qualify as quickly as possible.
Ideally, you will:
• Have had at least 6 months experience working within transactional finance
• Have an excellent work ethic, recognising this role as a fantastic opportunity, and be ready and willing to give 100%
• Be a confident communicator with people of all levels
• Have commenced or are looking to commence your studies for AAT/CIMA/ACCA
In return, you will:
• Receive a market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support should you wish to study
• Gain a fantastic opportunity to really accelerate your career within Accountancy
• Enter a challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• Have access to onsite parking
• Be eligible for a buy and sell holiday scheme
If you are currently working within a transactional finance role and are looking for a company that will support your journey into becoming a qualified Accountant and have the drive and determination that we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place next week.