Our construction partner is searching for a number of immediately available candidates to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. Prior experience is not vitally essential to attain this role, (albeit preferred) however having a keen interest in exploring Finance and Accounts as a career, most definitely is. Any candidates with a foundation in education (e.g. AAT Level 1, 2) would also be looked favourably upon. Regular tasks in this role will include organising inbound accounts payable invoices as well as a number of administrative tasks.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a motivated and focused worker, capable of completing tasks in an efficient manner
• Have a desire to explore Finance and Accounting as a long term career
• Be wishing to join a large scale business, where you can progress through the ranks
In return, you will:
• Receive a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career, with a business with a nationwide presence in the market
• Work in an easily accessible location, with on-site parking facilities
• Enjoy the benefits of working within a custom built, open plan office space
For a budding accounts professional our client offers an opportunity not to be missed. This would also be a great opportunity for anyone with prior administration experience, struggling to find work on the current market. For all those applicable please submit your applications today.