My unique client based in Stourbridge are currently going through an exciting time where they are looking to recruit a key member of their team, an Accounts Manager to join a local innovative marketing business. The offices are located in beautiful surroundings in a local village just outside of Stourbridge.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Office Manager, supervising a small team reporting directly to the FD within a friendly close-knit family business. This position can be developed in any way the Accounts Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting.
A key part of the role is to get involved in the acquisition plans for the business, which is a great learning opportunity for all.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a part qualified or QBE accountant in the black country area, particularly focussing on the SME market working for a similar service business
• Have experience assisting with month end procedures such as accruals and prepayments and management accounts using sage
• Experience managing various workloads, from different departments
• Experience working as previous Office manager and dealing with VAT implications across the EU
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the FD and working closely with the other key members of the business
• Have experience working in a fun vibrant environment
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team and work closely with the Directors of the business
This Accounts Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.