My client, a rapidly expanding and well known global brand, is looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. The £20m turnover business are looking to expand exponentially over the next 5 years and thus, opportunities for progression are inevitable. You will be joining an existing team of around 10 people in finance in this AP role with a bit of a difference. We are seeking a whizz on Excel who is more than comfortable with the creation of pivot tables and vlookups (there will be a test!), who is quite naturally analytically-minded, but who also recognises that invoice processing and query handling are a fundamental part of the role. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a business where you can embed your routes, whilst also studying for your ACCA/CIMA (this will be fully funded!), and work your way up as this business expands.
Ideally, you will:
• Must have at least an intermediate level of Excel (this includes the creation of v lookups/pivot tables)
• Will be looking to join a business where you can be a fundamental part of their growth whilst studying for your ACCA/CIMA
• Will have at least 12 month’s experience within a transactional finance position, ideally Accounts Payable
• Have a confident telephone manner and be able to build good rapport with customers with ease
In return, you will:
• Be working in a state of the art office with an onsite barbers, sleeping pods, subsidised canteen and more
• Full study support for your accounts qualifications (ACCA/CIMA/AAT)
• Gain access to exceptional opportunities for progression by joining a rapidly expanding business
• Gain employee discount of 50%
• Have an excellent holiday allowance and flexible working hours
If you are analytically-minded individual with prior Accounts Payable experience looking to join an exciting and reputable business, then please apply asap as interviews will take place as soon as next week.