Our manufacturing partner, based in Birmingham City Centre is actively searching for an immediately available Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. They have recently acquired a rival business and need assistance merging the two Purchase Ledgers into one. Once the project work has been finished the successful candidate will be considered for a permanent position within the accounts team.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two years’ experience working as an Accounts Payable, Purchase Ledger Clerk, or similar role
• Be immediately available
• Be capable of working independently, with minimal supervision
• Have experience processing a high volume of invoices
In return, you will:
• Attain a role whereby you are granted a high level of responsibility
• Work for a business experiencing a period of rapid growth
• Be located in the City Centre head office, enjoying the buzz of the Business District
If you think you have what it takes to hit the ground running in a fast paced, high pressure environment, as well as the general accounting knowledge to help move this business forward, then this could well be the role for you. If this seems like the role that you have been waiting for then please, submit your application now.