A leading Solihull based business is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a large, reputable, blue chip business who is a market leader in its field. This role is working amongst an established team of Accounts Payable Clerks, where you will be working within a busy and sometimes challenging Purchase Ledger position and dealing with French suppliers.
Ideally you will:
• Have an extensive knowledge of the Accounts Payable function, ideally to include aged creditors, direct debits, and ideally Purchase to Pay
• A native French speaker or speak and write French at an advanced level
• Be a confident and exceptional communicator with people of all levels
• Have a good level of MS Office including an advanced level of Excel and ideally knowledge of SAP
In return you will receive:
• A state of the art working environment in pristine offices
• A market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support should you wish to study
• A 1pm finish on a Friday
• Onsite parking
• A challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for a new opportunity and feel you could be the candidate we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews can take place immediately.