For an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk looking for their next end-to-end Accounts Payable role, our Automotive Retail partner, based just outside Birmingham City Centre requires your services. This role will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis. This is to assist them with the timely three-way matching of Purchase Invoices, running expenditure analysis reports, along with processing payments to suppliers, at month end. Due to the busy nature of this industry, and the gearing up of business activity post-lockdown this will be a fast-paced role, with a high volume of inbound invoices, monthly.
Ideally, you will:
• Hold at least two years’ Purchase Ledger experience, in end-to-end roles, who is well versed in month end processes.
• Be immediately available to start a new role.
• Be AAT qualified or equivalent, although professional experience without this qualification will very much suffice.
• Have retail sector experience, ideally having used SAP in a previous role.
In return, you will:
• Join a fast paced organisation, attaining a stable role with a permanent opportunity being made available post-lockdown.
• Make the most of on-site parking that is available, although the office is also very accessible by public transport.
• Enjoy home working opportunities during the Coronavirus pandemic, returning to the office once restrictions are lifted.
For an Accounts Payable professional who is looking for a comprehensive role, our client is offering a fantastic opportunity. If control over your workload, and supplier accounts is something that you would cherish, then look no further than this exciting position and submit your CV today!