A UK wide recognised business are now looking for an Accounts Payable lead as their team continues to grow, focusing primarily on managing a team of 10 staff. After increased business over the past few years the accounts payable team now need a well organised Lead, who has the ability to prioritise tasks, meet challenging deadlines and manage a mixed team of experience and youth. This AP Manager position is highly focussed on improving processes, and managing the team in a fast paced business based in central Birmingham.
This role would give the successful Accounts Payable Team Lead a unique opportunity to bring new ideas to the table where your line manager will look to you in order to push the function forward. With this you will have to show a strong work ethic and communication skills where you will be able to manage a team of mixed capabilities in a fast paced role. With the company looking to further its growth in the coming years it would also be beneficial to have prior system implementation experience as changes could be made within this area in the foreseeable future.
Ideally you will:
• Have prior experience of managing a moderate sized team in a fast paced environment
• Be a confident and strong communicator capable of managing a team of experienced accounts payable clerks
• Have a track record of improving processes within accounts payable and the performance of the team as a whole
• Have prior experience working in a fast paced environment and prioritising work load efficiently
In return you will:
• Self-manage expectations and targets set by both yourself and the Accounts Payable Manager
• Have the possibility to develop both the team and yourself within a growing reputable organisation
• Work within a role where you can see a clear progression path whether this be managing larger teams or gaining full study support to progress further within the group
• Have the possibility in future to be a key part of the implementation of new systems
This Accounts Payable Team Lead position would be perfect for an individual who wants a challenging role and has the capability to manage a mixed accounts payable team in a fast paced business. If you have the relevant skills, experience and feel like this job is the right fit for you, please apply.