A large batch wholesaler is searching for an Accounts Receivable clerk to join their rapidly expanding finance team, on a temporary to permanent basis. Experience gained in a similar role will be essential if you wish to be successful with this application. A candidate looking to bed himself or herself in with this business will be in good stead to attain this position.
Ideally, you will:
• Have strong, proven cash allocation experience
• Have previously worked in a Sales Ledger, Credit Control, or similar, role for at least two years
• Be a resilient and dedicated account professional
• Be available immediately
In return, you will:
• Attain an opportunity with a stable, successful business
• Be able to continue to expand on your skills within Accounts Receivable
• Work in a fantastic, easily accessible, city centre location
For an immediately available finance and account candidate, our partner offers a brilliant opportunity, for a candidate that is capable of hitting the ground running. If you feel you have gained enough experience within a similar role and are ready to settle down with a secure business and make the most of your skills, then please, apply now.