Are you immediately available and a knowledgeable Accounts Receivable Clerk?
My client are a Leamington Spa based company and looking for a candidate that thrives under pressure and is eager to exceed expectations. The company has been going for the last 5 years and organically grown to a phenomenal size. After exceptional growth over the last year; they now require a talented and outgoing individual to not only fit in with the team but work independently. If you have experience working in a fast paced environment and want to start immediately working for a respected and enthusiastic employer – this is for you!
Ideally, you will:
• Have proven experience within an accounts receivable role and be able to pick up systems and company processes quickly
• Be passionate about building sustainable relationships with clients from various back grounds
• Take pride in managing you own workload and have a proven record of collecting aged debt
• Have had experience in a large corporate setting preferably with a global network but this is not essential
In return, you will:
• Work for a global corporation in a very welcoming and supportive team and given full training from the senior manager and continued support thereafter
• Be based in a brilliant location which offers secure on site parking but also offers local transport links
• Be given the opportunity to develop into a permanent position if a high standard of work is maintained
• Have the opportunity to work flexible working hours
If you have the right background and feel that you have the knowledge and experience to bring to the role, then please apply today.