Our medical supplies partner, based in Solihull, are actively searching for an immediately available Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their rapidly expanding accounts function, on a temporary basis. Those with at least two years’ experience working within an Accounts Receivable team, or as a Sales Ledger Clerk will be particularly sought after.
Ideally, you will:
• Be an energetic, enthusiastic individual, with a passion to succeed in this profession.
• Be immediately available.
• Have an accounts qualification, be it AAT or a Finance and Accounts degree.
• Have experience raising a high volume of invoices, daily.
• Also have an interest in the medical sector, to be able to truly engage with the business’ ethos.
In return, you will:
• Gain an opportunity with a fantastic business, who truly care for their employees.
• Enjoy assisting a senior accounts professional, relishing the opportunity to learn from them.
• Gain valuable experience as you will enjoy a high level of responsibility.
• Work within a fantastic complex, with very good transport links.
For a Sales Ledger Clerk or Accounts Receivable professional, who is ready to make a big step up the career ladder, our medicinal supplies partner is offering an excellent opportunity. If you feel you have the necessary attributes to really hit the ground running, and positively affect the function from day one, then please submit your application now.