We are delighted to be recruiting for a bright, switched on and ambitious Accounts Semi Senior on behalf of a social and inclusive practice in Birmingham.
You will work within a high achieving, highly motivated team who have a fantastic reputation in the market for the quality of work they produce. For this reason, we are looking for someone who takes pride in what they do and is looking for an opportunity to learn from a high performance culture.
As the Accounts Semi Senior, your duties will include:
• Complete sets of accounts from source material for review by the appropriate manager or partner
• Corporate Tax computations
• VAT return preparation
• Bookkeeping projects and client support
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Be studying towards a recognized accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)
• Have 2 years of practice based experience
• Be excited by the opportunity of working in a high performing, high achieving team
• Be motivated by success and career progression, as we are looking for the leaders of the future
The salary for this Accounts Semi Senior role will be £22,000 – £26,000.
If you are interested in understanding more about this vacancy, please click apply now and we will get in touch.