Mitchell Adam are currently recruiting on behalf of a regional practice in Coventry. Following a period of strong growth and significant new business, the firm are looking to bring in an experienced accountant with leadership potential.
You will be responsible for a team of highly competent semi seniors and some newly qualified staff, ensuring deadlines are met and work is delivered to a high standard. You will also be responsible for client relationship management, which includes face-to-face meetings and regular communication via phone.
You will also have the opportunity to become heavily involved in winning new business, if this is an area you are interested in. The development in this role is designed to equip you for senior management and eventual partnership.
As an Accounts Senior, your duties will include:
• Leading a team of experienced semi seniors and newly qualified accountants
• Manage a portfolio of key clients for the firm, including UK subsidiaries of large multinationals, as well as SMEs and OMBs
• Overseeing the delivery of the accountancy service, ensuring a high quality client experience
• Completing accurate monthly, quarterly and year end processes
As the successful candidate, you will have the following:
• Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
• Have 3-5 years (minimum) of relevant experience within a Practice
• Enjoy engaging and building relationships with clients
• Be able to enjoy yourself during the day! Balancing being task focused with the ability to socialize and laugh with your colleagues
The salary for this Accounts Senior role will be £30,000 – £45,000 (negotiable) depending on experience.
For a confidential discussion about this position, apply now.