I am currently recruiting for a local client who are working from their Perry Barr offices at the moment but relocating to Aldridge in the next 6 months and looking for an Accounts Supervisor to join their finance team of 4 reporting directly into the FC.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Assistant Accountant, reporting directly to the FC within a tight knit family business. This opportunity is a great experience for you to develop your accounting knowledge within an SME business with a turnover of 40 million.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as an Accounts Supervisor supervising a small team, and completing monthly 121 meetings with 3 finance assistants
• Experience implementing a Sage payroll system because they are bringing the payroll in house in the next 12 months
• Accruals, prepayment journals and to take on the full management accounts responsibility in the next 12 months
• Weekly forecasts and trend analysis
• AAT qualified and content at that level
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Directors and hand over monthly accounts and discuss with the FC
• Have the responsibility to supervise a small team of 3
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting service business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to progress to the level of having complete control of the management accounts
This Accounts Supervisor role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.