A fantastic, forward thinking and progressive engineering organisation based in Aston are on the lookout for an Accounts Team Leader to join on a permanent basis due to a company restructure. This is a fantastic opening for someone who has some experience of managing a small team and has some all-round accounts experience, including being responsible for petty cash, bank reconciliations and analysis/reporting. This opportunity also offers study support for someone who would like to potentially qualify within finance and grow a career as a Finance Manager. This highly progressive company will give you the tools to succeed if you are able to put the work in, prove yourself and want to learn. Your main duties will be to be responsible for the bank reconciliations, payment runs and detailed monthly and weekly reporting for senior management. If you are an outgoing individual, with lots to offer and a great attitude this opportunity is for you.
Ideally, you will:
• Have around a year of experience managing others
• Be confident and have the ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Have previous up to date experience as an accounts assistant or within finance.
• Be happy to expand on your current experience.
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to work as part of an established and progressive environment.
• Receive on the job training from a supportive and welcoming finance team alongside study support.
• Have free onsite parking.
This role is ideal for anyone that wants to manage a small team, likes report work and has experience with bank reconciliations. If you are outgoing, confident and want to succeed, please apply now to avoid missing out.