A long established Evesham-based business currently has an exceptional opportunity for an Accounts Trainee to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be taken under the wing of the Accounts Manager, with a view to you eventually looking after the finance function of this business yourself! Ideally you will already have around 6 month’s experience under your belt, with a strong desire and hunger to learn as much as you possibly can in order to progress within your Accounts career.
Ideally, you will:
• Have had at least 6 months experience working in a transactional finance role
• Have an excellent work ethic, recognising this role as a fantastic opportunity, and be ready and willing to give 100%
• Be a confident communicator with people of all levels
• Have commenced or are looking to commence your studies for AAT
• You must be a car driver with your own vehicle due to location
In return, you will:
• Receive a market-leading benefits package inclusive of FULL study support should you wish to study
• Gain a fantastic opportunity to really accelerate your career within Accountancy, working closely with an experienced Finance Manager who will mentor and train you within your role
• Enter a challenging and very rewarding position with a business that genuinely appreciates and values its employees
• Have access to onsite parking
If you are currently working within Accounts Payable and are looking for a company that will support your journey into becoming a qualified Accountant and have the drive and determination that we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are taking place next week.