A fast growing innovative business based in Wolverhampton are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their fun friendly team. My client is currently going through a period of growth and looking to expand its finance function in the black country office within an accounts team of 4 in finance.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Assistant Accountant, reporting directly to the Finance Director of the business within a tight knit family business. This opportunity is a great experience for you to develop your accounting knowledge within an SME business.
Ideally, you will:
• Be working as an Assistant Accountant within a small function at present and ideally working in a service industry
• Have overall varied experience in finance and ideally an understanding of revenue recognition (accruals and prepayments)
• Weekly forecasts and trend analysis
• AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA
In return, you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Directors and assist with the monthly management accounts
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME growing business
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting technology business
• Have the opportunity to receive a study support package and competitive salary
This Assistant Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.