An excellent Assistant Accountant opportunity has now become available within a respected and well established organisation known on both a national and global level. This vacancy will be based at their vibrant revamped office in Birmingham City Centre where you will be a part of a newly formed finance function. You will be offered a unique chance to join a highly motivated outgoing new setup in a varied role focussing primarily into financial accounting and analysis.
In this position you will not only gain great exposure into the higher end financial accounts of a growing organisation, but will have a key part to play bringing new ideas to the table. For this role you will need to be a strong excel user capable of providing analysis and manipulating large sums of data. But as well as this will need to have had general accounting exposure through VAT processes, balance sheet reconciliations and further month end accounts.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience manipulating large sums of data and gained exposure to month end accounts including balance sheet reconciliations and analysis
• Be a strong communicator and outgoing person capable of maintaining and improving relations with senior stakeholders both in and out of finance
• Have ideally completed your AAT studies and be studying towards your ACCA – however this is not an absolute must
• Be looking for a career within an organisation and not a stop gap where you will be able to come in and hit the ground running – but also continue to further advance your experience over time
In return you will:
• Be offered a fast paced and varied role that allows you to put your mark on this newly formed role
• Work with a company that values its employees, providing flexible working and a vibrant working environment
• Be part of a close knit team feel even though you will be working for a UK wide and globally recognised organisation
• Report directly to the Qualified Financial Accountant
As the business continues to grow they want to bring in forward thinking individuals who are eager and want to assist in improving current processes. You will need to be someone capable of hitting the ground running with a decent level of experience to date – but also be willing to put in the work and continue to learn. If you have the above skill set and feel like you would like to find out more about this unique vacancy, please apply.