An exciting opportunity is now available for a progressive and outgoing individual looking for the chance to join a well established global business located in South Birmingham. This role will be available for candidates with experience in intrastat, EC Sales and VAT Returns as you will be one of the key figures in monitoring the movement of goods across the EU.
This Assistant Accountant / Finance Analyst position will be within a dynamic and outgoing team where you will mix with qualified and junior accountants. It will be a varied role that will allow you to further develop your skills as an accountant and analyst as the Finance Manager looks to diversify your workload through cross team training – allowing you to gain further skills not included within your job description. This is a progressive role with full study support being offered, the chance to work on forecasting, reporting, analysis and be more involved with month end and elements of business partnering.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience in intrastat, EC Sales and VAT returns – Although this will not be the only part of your job, it is essential you already have experience within this area
• Be able to communicate and build positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Be a self starter capable of picking up processes quickly and effectively
• Have already started your CIMA / ACCA studies
In return you will:
• Be a candidate who is up for a challenge and wants to learn and progress within a large social environment
• Work within an organisation that looks to progress employees internally offering a variety of roles within the South Birmingham branch
• Be offered the choice of full study support either through ACCA or CIMA
• Gain vital exposure reporting directly to the head of Reporting and Payments
This Assistant Accountant / Finance Analyst position is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses. You will be exposed to a varied workload that could really further progress your career. If you have the right skills for the job and feel like this is something you would like to find out a little bit more about, please apply.