A fantastic opportunity is available in a large distribution company for an Assistant Accountant who is currently studying CIMA/ACCA with experience of producing budgets and management accounts. This is a great chance to join a forward thinking company within the service sector that value its employees and aims to create and encourage a positive business environment.
My client is looking for an Assistant accountant ideally who has the ability to liaise with various stakeholders across the organisation and has the ability to create budgets. This will be a fast paced and challenging position where prior knowledge within the service sector would be advantageous.
Ideally you will:
• Have worked successfully in a high pressured professional services business and covered management accounts
• Be a motivated and career driven individual who has the desire to prove themselves
• Be a part qualified accountant or studying CIMA or ACCA
• Have both excellent interpersonal and presentation skills able to communicate with both financial and non-financial members of the company
In return you will:
• Work in a fast paced role within a positive and professional environment
• Gain the opportunity to further your knowledge working alongside experienced accountants, business partners and regional managers
• Have the autonomy and freedom to manage your workload how you see fit
• Be offered full study support and a salary rises upon completion of exams
This part qualified accountant vacancy is a great opportunity for a candidate to work with like minded individuals in a relaxed yet professional environment that continues to grow. If you have the above skills for the job and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.
This Assistant Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.