A fantastic opportunity within a globally recognised business is now available for a part qualified Accounting Assistant in Tyseley. This role would be well suited to an ambitious and proactive candidate currently studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA or CIMA) and is looking for the next challenge.
This Assistant Accountant position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting to the wider group where you will liaise with stakeholders at all levels of business. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to prove themselves within a growing company.
Ideally you will:
• Experience within similar role previously, manufacturing experience desireable
• Experience in the preparation of accurate cash flow forecasts and variance analysis of figures
• Month end accounts experience such as accruals and prepayments
• Experience in managing the cash and bank reconciliations
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the wider business in a commercially focussed and progressive role
• Be given the option to receive further study support through AAT, ACCA or CIMA
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting growing business
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting
This Accountancy Assistant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a recognised business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.