A fast growing distribution business in the South Birmingham area are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant due to internal progression. My client has over 25 years’ experience and has received various awards for recognition of performance in their field.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Assistant Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Finance Director of the business within a tight knit medium sized business. This opportunity is a great experience for you to develop your accounting knowledge within a growing luxury brand.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as an Assistant Accountant and looking for that step up within your career, and looking to progress with your ACCA or CIMA studies
• Have overall varied experience in finance, working within a similar sector would be beneficial
• Advanced excel skills and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data and report upon
• Weekly budget review and variance analysis
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to management and assist with the monthly management accounts
• Be given the option to further your qualification of ACCA or CIMA
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting sector
• Have the opportunity to receive a completive salary
This Assistant Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.