A fantastic opportunity has come available for a skilled Assistant Accountant based in the South Birmingham area for a manufacturing organisation. The organisation boasts fantastic growth and stature and is seeking this important position to be filled as soon as possible.
Working within a small team and reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is an all-round position in which the ideal candidate will need to be confident and organised dealing with ad hoc duties reported to them, as well as liaising with varying stakeholders of the organisation. Important factors to the role include the production of costing and analysis reports so a strong understanding of Excel is necessary.
Ideally you will:
- Have extensive experience working within an SME previously
- Be Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Be a confident and willing individual looking to gain further experience in a growing organisation
- Be able to work under pressure and to your own initiative
In return you will:
- Gain responsibility in an all-round position reporting the Financial Controller
- Receive an opportunity to gain fantastic experience and have an exposure to all aspects of management accounts
- Be part of a tight knit friendly environment
- Grow with an organisation whilst you further your studies
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual. With a strong desire to learn and an ability to put skills in to practice, this role can be an extremely rewarding one going forward.