A forward thinking manufacturing business based in Halesowen are currently recruiting a proactive Immediately Available Assistant Accountant in the Halesowen office on a temporary to permanent basis. My client is globally recognised with offices in America, Germany and the UK, with a group turnover of 25 billion.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Assistant Accountant, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and Operations Manager in a team of 6. Here you can gain real hands on experience within a manufacturing organisation and laisse closely with the production department in a commercially focussed role.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as an Assistant Accountant within manufacturing, or have experience within costing analysis
• Intrastat and EC sales
• Weekly forecasts and trend analysis
• AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Management Accountant and hand over monthly accounts and discuss
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a medium sized business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting manufacturing business with excellent benefits/ bonus schemes
• Have the opportunity to become fully qualified with an excellent study support package
This Assistant Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.