An exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant is now available within a fast growing organisation based at its UK head office in the heart of Birmingham. This role will allow you to prepare management accounts, cash flow forecasts and analysis for the group under the watchful eye of a Qualified Accountant. With this, a candidate with strong analysis skills, experience of month end accounting and the ability to establish day to day relationships with banking partners is a must.
This Assistant Accountant position has a unique and varied workload where combined with accounts you will be asked to look into property security. Communication and attention to detail is paramount as you speak to banks, lawyers and senior management managing millions of pounds, manipulating large sums of data on a day to day basis and giving your personal suggestions in forecasting and budgeting.
Ideally you will:
- Have the experience and ability to work effectively under pressure with little supervision to meet strict time deadlines
- Have proven strong excel skills capable of managing large sums of data for analysis and reporting
- Be a forward thinking individual who has the confidence to speak to stakeholders at all levels of business
- Be open to working in a diverse role that crosses accounts with securities
In return you will:
- Be offered full study support for both CIMA or ACCA qualifications once passing probation
- Be joining one of the fastest growing UK organisations with the capability to continually progress and promote your workload
- Work alongside qualified, part qualified and junior members of the team in a vibrant yet hardworking environment
- Not be micromanaged; you will need to be able to learn quickly in a fast paced business where you will be given the ownership of managing key accounts
This Assistant Accountant position is a great opportunity for an individual to join a team that allows you to express yourself and put ideas forward. They’re looking for the best talent on the market and keen to progress staff through study support and internal promotion for top performers in time. If you like the look of this position and feel like it is for you, please apply.
Apply for this role