This position sits in property but not as you know it. They are looking for driven, outgoing, Assistant Client Accountants/ Client Accounts Assistants to use their knowledge built up to date… however the key focus of this position will not be to complete property accounts. Instead, candidates with a strong understanding of the commercial property market are needed to focus their attention on client engagement, building relationships and supporting clients through any technical issues they may have.
You will be joining a team of likeminded people who have made the jump out of Property Accounts into this new and exciting direction, recognising the huge potential they have to make a name for themselves in the Property industry.
This is an excellent time to join the business as you will a fundamental part of the growth of the Birmingham office, allowing you the opportunity to vastly improve your career trajectory both financially and in terms of development.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience working within Property Accounts
• Be an ambitious and outgoing individual who enjoys communicating with clients and stakeholders at all levels of business face to face
• Have considered your options within property gaining a good level of experience in terms of accounting but looking to do something with more involvement in client engagement and systems
• Be a strong user of accounting software with the ability to problem solve and work autonomously
In return you will:
• Gain the opportunity to work for a young global ambitious business, looking to revolutionise the market and encourages you to develop with no limits on progression
• Have a newly formed role in a dynamic and unique office culture where you’re empowered to influence and improve processes
• Have the opportunity to work with smart, passionate and fun people with offices in the UK and abroad
• Gain the flexibility and autonomy you may not be getting in the corporate property sector- fancy working from home a couple of days a week? No problem!
• Be able to put your property accounting experience to good use in a role where your key focus is based around clients and processes instead of day to day property accounting
This is a unique proposition for an ambitious and outgoing professional working within Property to do something a bit different. It will allow you to put the years spent in the sector to good use with a company that looks to continually develop you. If you like the sound of this position and feel that it is something you would like to hear more about, apply as this opportunity won’t be around for long.