I currently have the pleasure to be working with a large retail business based in Dudley, who are looking for a progressive candidate to assist the Finance Manager. The role involves study support towards the ACCA qualification with a competitive salary package. This role is a great opportunity to work within a large retail business with excellent scope for progression.
This Assistant Finance Manager position will give you a varied and fast-paced workload reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own work load and liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience liaising with various departments and discussing the budgets and forecasts
• Assisting with the 3 year business plan
• Assisting with capital projects
• Management accounts including accruals and prepayments and flash reporting
In return, you will:
• Liaise daily with the Finance Manager and further your knowledge working alongside experienced qualified accountants
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a large retail business
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting growing business
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting
This Assistant Finance Manager vacancy is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a recognised stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.