An amazing opportunity is now available for a part qualified Financial Accountant as a company in Evesham goes through an exciting period of growth. Being a company that is renowned across the UK for its excellent reputation and brilliant ability to outperform its competitors, they now need an extra pair of hands to help out with the increased workload. This is a permanent role based within a medium sized finance team where progression and further exposure to other areas of accounts is a possibility in the future.
This Assistant Financial Accountant position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting to the wider group where you will liaise with stakeholders at all levels of business. It is a diverse and unique opportunity within Financial Accounts working alongside a qualified team but will still be given a high level of responsibility where a strong hold of IFRS and UK GAAP would be ideal.
Ideally you will:
• Have worked in a similar role previously where you must have been a part of producing a full set of statutory accounts
• Be a part qualified to finalist level accountant looking for a progressive and challenging role
• Be a good communicator comfortable with liaising with other teams and senior stakeholders both internally and externally
• Have brilliant attention to detail and the ability make improvements to common processes.
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the wider business in a commercially focussed and progressive role
• Be given the option to receive further study support through ACCA or CIMA
• Be offered plenty of guidance, support and help in a warm and welcoming environment
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting.
This Assistant Financial Accountant role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure but still put your accounting principles and statutory knowledge to good use. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.