A fast growing steel business based in willenhall are recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their fun friendly team. My client is currently going through a period of growth and looking to expand its finance function in the black country office within an accounts team of 4 in finance.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Assistant Accountant, reporting directly to the Directors of the business within a tight knit family business. This opportunity is a great experience for you to develop your accounting knowledge within an SME business.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as an Assistant Accountant within a manufacturing organisation
• Have experience within a service organisation and managing certain cost centres
• Accruals, prepayment journals
• Weekly forecasts and trend analysis
• AAT/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Directors and hand over monthly accounts and discuss
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a medium sized business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting service business with a competitive salary
• Have the opportunity to become fully qualified with an excellent study support package
This Assistant Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.