I am currently working closely with a client in the wholesale sector who have exciting plans for 2019, they are currently working in their South Birmingham office but have plans in place to relocate to Aston in the next 4 months. My client is currently looking for a progressive part qualified Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team of 22.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Assistant Management Accountant, reporting directly to the Financial Controller and CFO in a management accounts team of 4. Here you can gain real hands on experience working for a 70 million turnover wholesaler and liaise closely with the financial accounting and clerical teams within finance.
Ideally you will:
• Be working as an Assistant Management Accountant within an SME/medium sized business, or have experience within a similar sector
• Experience working with large cash flow forecasts, and preparing budgets
• Weekly forecasts and trend analysis along with monthly detailed management accounts
• ACCA/CIMA part qualified
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Management Accountant and hand over monthly accounts and discuss with relevant stakeholders
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a medium sized business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting wholesaler with excellent benefits/bonus schemes
• Have the opportunity to become fully qualified with an excellent study support package
This Assistant Management Accountant role is a great chance to gain a role with varied exposure within a stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.