We are assisting a global leader in design, production and distribution of construction materials in Birmingham City Centre to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant starting immediately on a temporary contract with view to a permanent contract after the initial 4 weeks. Within a Group Finance team, you will be responsible for completing month and year-end reconciliations whilst preparing accurate monthly finance statements, reports and balances.
A candidate with the ability to understand the commercial considerations of the business is ideal.
Ideally, you will:
• Produce accurate and timely financial reports as required
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Prepare month-end balances and reconciliations
• Monitor and verify weekly consolidated payable and receivables data
• Complete daily cash postings to various ledgers
• Have the aptitude to utilise various financial software systems for real estate and construction
In return, you will:
• Have the opportunity to gain experience within a market leading organisation
• Enhance the skills you already have within an experienced commercial finance team
• Receive full training and guidance in how to get the very best from your role
This particular role is ideal for anyone that thrives and has experience within a fast paced, highly commercial environment. This established company has a stellar market reputation with exposure to leading clients and internal progression. If you are immediately available and want a progressive role, then please apply.