This international property organisation is looking to appoint an Associate Director to help oversee the transactional services team, as well as effectively manage the function going forward.
Having full responsibility for managing the transactional finance team this role will see you ensuring the effectiveness of the transactional finance processes is set-up to be robust and continually efficient. You will play a crucial role in meeting / interacting with new and existing clients, able to maintain relationships on a professional level. You will also take responsibility for the recruitment and leadership of teams in AP, treasury and management accounts, lead continuous improvement projects, oversee period end close and develop an SLA matrix aimed at providing key stakeholders of the shared service centre with the highest quality service.
Ideally, you will:
• Be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with notable experience within another shared service function
• Demonstrate strong leadership, management and mentoring qualities, whilst being able to balance demands from other senior members of the business and key stakeholders of the SSC
• Have examples of instances in which you have been able to deliver tangible improvements to processes (preferably financial processes in a shared service centre) in order to increase efficiencies
• Have experience of working at pace in an organised fashion, delivering several objectives / projects to a high quality level to tight deadlines
In return, you will:
• Work for an evolving and growing business at a time of significant change, giving you a real opportunity to add value, implement changes / improvements and contribute in a strategic way to the future of the business
• Have the opportunity to develop / evolve your role continuously, using your own initiative to make changes and improvements as and when necessary
• Receive a market-leading salary and benefits package in a business that can provide tangible career development opportunities
• Be part of a senior leadership team of an international business and receive excellent support / training to help you be as efficient as possible in your role
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has been in a variety of different roles previously on the transactional side of things, ideally with a property, legal or FS background having an understanding of client monies and cash flow.