Mitchell Adam are proudly working on a fantastic opportunity within a growing accountancy practice. The practice are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic and wanting to progress in their career at a well-established Practice. This candidate must have Practice experience.
Duties will include:
• Be able to deal with the client’s annual turnovers would range from a fee of £15M to £50M
• Role will be 100% Audit
• You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements
• Identify any of the risks which get shown up in the audit and then discuss with the manager also you will be working the Audit Directors – so you would be getting on the job training with highly skilled and experienced auditors
• You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements
• After getting comfortable with the job, you will help supervise any of the junior members of staff and supervise them when you’re at clients
• The individual would need to be comfortable having 1 to 1 face time with clients and be able to gain a good understanding of their client businesses
• Be able to be flexible and happy to stay away during audits also.
You will be part qualified ACA/ACCA with the desire to complete this qualification.