Mitchell Adam are proudly working on a fantastic opportunity within a growing accountancy practice and they’re located in the centre of Birmingham. The Practice are looking for an individual who is an enthusiastic individual who is looking to take the next step in their career. This candidate must have Practice experience.
Duties will include:
• Be able to deal with the client’s annual turnovers would range from a fee of £15M to £50M
• The role will need the individual to be able to carry out an Audit from start to finish.
• You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
• Identify any of the risks which get shown up in the audit and then discuss with the manager also you will be working the Audit Directors – so you would be getting on the job training with highly skilled and experienced auditors.
• You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
• After getting comfortable with the job, you will help supervise any of the junior members of staff and supervise them when you’re at clients.
• The individual would need to be comfortable having 1 to 1 face time with clients and be able to gain a good understanding of their client businesses.
• Be able to be flexible and happy to stay away during audits also,
You will be qualified ACA/ACCA or QBE.