Our leading Facilities Management partner is actively searching for an immediately available Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling sub-contractor jobs as well as ensuring timely payment for such services. Previous experience working in a logistics or supply chain background would be looked upon favourably.
Ideally, you will:
• Have at least two years’ experience working in a fast paced, high volume Administration role
• Be a confident communicator who enjoys both internal and external communications both face to face and over the phone
• Be a highly organised individual, capable of managing both your own time and scheduling work for subcontractors, simultaneously
• Have a fantastic eye for detail, able to accurately update information and records
• Be immediately available to start a new position.
In return, you will:
• Gain fantastic experience working within a large, dedicated team
• Be provided with an excellent standard of training
• Work in an easily accessible location, with on-site parking facility
• Attain experience working with bespoke dashboard and scheduling software systems.
If you find yourself to be immediately available and currently searching for a new, stable position within the Administration field then you have landed on the right web page. Our client is offering a great opportunity within one of their large administration teams. If you have the necessary experience, skillset and energy to make a success in a role such as this, please, apply today!