A fantastic opportunity within a globally recognised manufacturing business is now available for a part qualified Bookkeeper in Tyseley. This role would be well suited to an experienced and proactive candidate with a wealth of exposure to all levels of accounting from purchase ledger up to trial balance accounts.
This Bookkeeper position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting directly to the Group Accountant at the head office 2 miles away from your office. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own work load and liaise with.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience within similar role previously, manufacturing experience desireable
• Be experienced in the preparation of accurate cash flow forecasts and variance analysis of figures
• Month end accounts experience such as accruals and prepayments and producing accounts up to trial balance level
• Experience in managing the cash and bank reconciliations, along with purchase and sales ledger and other transactional accounting duties
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Group Accountant and Assistant at the head office
• Be given the option to further your career within a job that provides you with all round exposure
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting growing business
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting
This Bookkeeper role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a recognised business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.