This modern and forward-thinking charity based just outside Leamington are looking to strengthen their client team with the appointment of an experienced bookkeeper that can hit the ground running.
The ideal candidate would ideally have accounting experience with a variety of Sage packages, and AAT Advanced Diploma qualification or above. The ideal candidate would be happy to take on a range of responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for all general bookkeeping, payroll and VAT queries. You will deal with an ever-changing job role, which will really allow you to get involved in the company.
Ideally, you will:
• Be confident in your own ability and have the drive and desire to learn
• Have previous experience of using Sage
• Have great communication skills enabling you to deal comfortably and confidently with clients of all levels;
• Be AAT qualified (or equivalent) with excellent financial accounting skills.
In return, you will:
• Work in a proactive, emergent and growing charity during a period of rapid and exciting growth – affording good career opportunities and excellent longevity;
• Enjoy a competitive salary with rewards and benefits being given for good performance and loyalty;
• Work in a busy environment in an ever changing job role, meaning your day-to-day responsibilities will vary greatly
• Becoming an integral part of the day-to-day development of the business and finance/commercial function.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a key member of a growing organisation.