A fast growing manufacturing business have a new exciting opportunity for a Bookkeeper to work at their new site in Tyseley. This role would be well suited to an experienced and proactive candidate with a wealth of exposure to all levels of accounting from purchase ledger to assisting in month end processes.
This Bookkeeper position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting directly to the Group Accountant at the head office 2 miles away from your office. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own work load and liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
Ideally you will:
• Have experience within similar a role, manufacturing experience desireable
• Previous experience within transactional accounts such as purchase ledger, sales ledger, journals etc
• Month end accounts experience advantageous, or willing to learn in the next 6 months
• Experience in managing the cash and bank reconciliations
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the Group Accountant and Finance Director
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within a small manufacturing business which has been running over 30 years
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an exciting growing business
• Be in a role surrounded by likeminded individuals in a positive business setting
This Bookkeeper role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a recognised stable business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.