A well-established stable business based in Smethwick are looking to recruit an all-around Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant on a part time to full time basis. This role would be well suited to an experienced and proactive candidate with a wealth of exposure to all levels of accounting from purchase ledger to producing management accounts and assisting the FD of the business.
This Bookkeeper position will give you a varied and fast paced workload reporting directly to the Finance and Managing Director. This is the ideal role for a motivated, hardworking individual who would like the chance to manage their own work load and liaise with stakeholders of all levels.
Ideally, you will:
• Have the skill to prepare monthly trial balance and management accounts using sage line 50 and proficient in sage payroll
• Get involved in purchase ledger, sales ledgers and payroll
• Be experienced in producing HMRC returns or assisting
• Have experience managing the cash and bank reconciliations
In return, you will:
• Be liaising directly with the Finance Director and Managing Director
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an up and coming business with great advancement opportunities
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload
• Flexible working hours to suit the candidate on a part time or full time basis
This Bookkeeper role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a stable business in Smethwick If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.