A rare opportunity to join this vibrant practice as a Bookkeeper on a temp-perm basis. The successful candidate will be working for a fabulous company which is currently owner managed with a brilliant team culture. Nestled in a fantastic office space with a welcoming and friendly team, this really isn’t an opportunity to miss out on. Offering a great location and a book of some very interesting clients, the lucky candidate will be an experienced Bookkeeper, ideally with Xero system knowledge, and very much a self-motivator.
Ideally, you will:
• Be an experienced Bookkeeper with a proven background in the industry able to work both in a team and independently
• Have worked with both Sage and Xero systems and have excellent excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups and formulas)
• Communicate clearly and concisely when liaising with key clients of the business and manage on occasion some challenging queries
• Have gained experience in a practice environment to fully understand the requirements of the role
In return, you will:
• Receive ongoing support from both the Managing Director and team who will also help with any system training needs
• Work in a beautiful office in a great location where a vibrant and welcoming culture is nurtured
• Start immediately on a temp – perm basis where a permanent offer will be made if attention to detail and quality of work is achieved and maintained
• Be offered flexible working
This is an opportunity to not be missed. If you are looking for a new challenge, self-employed or looking to give yourself more flexibility then this is for you. If you feel that you meet the requirements then please apply today.