A vibrant estates agency based in Birmingham are currently recruiting a proactive Finance Manager. Our client who is based in Edgbaston are an established business with excellent plans for the next 5 years and are classed as premium standard within their field and have won various awards for their excellence.
Here you can gain some real hands on experience as an Accounts Manager, solely responsible for the finance function reporting directly to the FD within a friendly close knit company of 12. This position can be developed in any way the Finance Manager would like, with the chance to streamline processes and reporting.
Ideally you will:
• Be working in a similar role responsible for a finance function from start to finish using xero
• Have experience assisting with month end procedures such as accruals and prepayments and management accounts using xero and handing over to FD and MD
• Have experience implementing new systems and procedures and streamlining processes
• Experience dealing with rent arrears and service charge accounts
In return you will:
• Provide accounting support to the FD and MD
• Be given the option to further your accountancy knowledge within an SME business, progressing your career to the next level
• Have the opportunity to experience a diverse fast paced workload in an interesting estate agents
• Have the opportunity to supervise a small team in the future and be responsible for your own work load
This Accounts Manager role is a great chance to gain further all round accounting exposure and progress your accounting career within a rapidly expanding business. If you have the relevant skills for the role and feel like this is the right position for you, please apply.